Women's Health Line (Women's Health Statewide)
Women's Health Line (Women's Health Statewide) provides clinical and emotional health and wellbeing services for women in welcoming, safe and culturally respectful health centres across metropolitan Adelaide.
Women's Health Line provides services for:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander women
- refugee and newly arrived migrant women
- women living with HIV
- women experiencing challenging health or life issues who have significant difficulty in accessing health services.
Women have specific health needs and Women's Health Line aims to support them to take control of their health and wellbeing by making their own decisions.
Women's Health Line (Women's Health Statewide) team:
- Aboriginal clinical health workers
- Nurses including an Aboriginal women’s health nurse
- Social workers, including a refugee women’s social worker
- Mental health counsellor
- Administrative workers
Port Adelaide (08) 8444 0700
GP Plus Centre (08) 7485 4000 and press 4
GP Plus Super Clinic (08) 8444 0700
47 Dale Street, Port Adelaide; GP Plus Centre, 16 Playford Boulevard, Elizabeth; GP Plus Super Clinic (Building 2, Village Annex), Alexander Kelly Drive, Noarlunga