Relationships Australia Northern Territory
- Building Stronger Relationships
- Royal Commission Support Services
- Children's Therapeutic Team (Urban and Remote) - The therapeutic team support families to raise children in a safe and supportive environment by providing therapeutic interventions to children (0 - 17yrs) who have experienced hurt or trauma.
- Children's Counselling Service Alice Springs - A counselling service to vulnerable children aged five to twelve years and their families with a particular focus.
- Cooperative Parenting Program - LIVING SEPARATELY, PARENTING TOGETHER - Family separation can be a challenging time for parents and children. It is usually a difficult and emotional time, involving planning for how you share the care of your children and meeting their emotional support needs , while also taking care of yourself.
- Family Dispute Resolution (FDR) - Includes education, information, dispute resolution and group work to help couples who are separating to resolve their family law disputes.
- Family Law Pathways Program - Established to support service providers within the family law system.
- Family Relationship Centre - Strengthening family relationships - Helping families stay together - Assisting families through separation
- Family Violence Prevention - The provision of counselling at the earliest possible time for couples before they reach the point where they are at risk of experiencing family violence.
- Men and Family Relationship Services
- Child Consultations
- Relationship Counselling
- Relationship Education
Type of service: