Victim Support Service
The Victim Support Service provides free, confidential counselling and support services for all victims of crime. These services are provided by professional counsellors and trained volunteers.
Services available to victims of crime include:
- counselling and support
- providing information and referrals to other support services
- helping victims write a victim impact statement
- preparing and supporting victims during a court case
- helping victims obtain information on the status of police investigations
- providing support when making an application for a restraining order
- providing information about criminal injuries compensation
- helping victims understand their rights within the criminal justice system
- providing information on the status of convicted offenders in WA, through the Victim Notification Register.
(08) 9425 2850
Freecall: 1800 818 988
Head Office: District Court Building Level 2, 500 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000